Prince Charles was upset by what Meghan Markle had to say during her interview with Oprah, according to Fox News.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle accused the royal family of racism.

Charles is first in line to the British throne.

Charles is one of several senior royals whose name keeps coming up on social media.

A source close to the royal family said that the British monarch “feels enormously let down.”

“The prince believes in diversity and his actions show that,” the source said.

“He was the first person to highlight the Windrush generation [the first mass immigration from the Caribbean to the U.K. in the 1950s] and the contributions they made to British society.”

“He has worked hard for the Muslim community. Of all the members of the royal family, he has taken this issue the most seriously.”

“There is not a racist bone in his body and to suggest otherwise is very hurtful.”

More from Fox News:

The source echoed what a longtime friend of the royal family told royal expert Katie Nicholl earlier this month.

According to Nicholl, Charles is aware of the shocking accusations the Duke and Duchess of Sussex made during the televised interview, which first aired on March 7.

While Markle, 39, and Harry, 36, have refused to identify the person who made the comments, the prince did tell Winfrey off-camera that it was not his grandparents, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip.