There are currently eight males who are listed as “John Does” in an ongoing lawsuit involving disgraced billionaire Jeffrey Epstein and his sexual abuse of underage teenagers.
So far, the identities of these eight “John Does” have remained hidden.
It is widely suspected that these individuals are among the various elite politicians and celebrities who were connected to Epstein.
Ghislaine Maxwell, who was found guilty earlier this month of recruiting and grooming teenagers for Epstein, says she will no longer remain silent.
60-year-old Maxwell faces up to 70 years in prison.
Maxwell’s attorney sent a letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska saying the convicted sex trafficker would no longer be protecting the identities of eight “John Does.”
Ghislaine Maxwell wrote to inform the Court that she will not further address ongoing objections in the lawsuit. The letter was dated January 12th.
The lawsuit was filed by Virginia Giuffre and it publicly identifies Britain’s Prince Andrew. Beginning in 2001, Giuffre says she was coerced into sexual abuse with Prince Andrew by Epstein and companion Ghislaine Maxwell.
Giuffre said she was sexually abused by Andrew at Maxwell’s London home, at Epstein’s New York mansion and at Epstein’s estate in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Queen Elizabeth has stripped her son Prince Andrew of all military titles and patronages. This action means Prince Andrew must defend his sexual abuse case in a U.S. court as a “private citizen.”
More from Western Journal:
“Each of the listed Does has counsel who have ably asserted their own respective privacy rights. Ms. Maxwell therefore leaves it to this Court to conduct the appropriate review.”
According to WLS-TV, Giuffre’s lawsuit suggests “the men were involved in Epstein’s sexual abuse of minor girls between 1994 and 2004.”
On the same day the letter was written, a Manhattan federal judge refused to dismiss the 38-year-old woman’s case against Andrew, the Post reported.
Giuffre alleges that Epstein and Maxwell made her have sex with the British royal three times, starting when she was just 17.
He has denied the allegations.
On Thursday, however, Queen Elizabeth II chose to strip Andrew of his royal titles.
“With the Queen’s approval and agreement, The Duke of York’s military and Royal patronages have been returned to the Queen. The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending the case as a private citizen,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement.
Given the number of high-profile individuals who have ties to Epstein, there’s no telling how prominent the soon-to-be-named John Doe accomplices of Maxwell might be.
Regardless, this is great news that we should all be celebrating right now.